Fancy nude portraits are practically a rite of passage for pregnant models, particularly as bared baby bumps are usually a hit on newsstands. And with three Victoria's Secret models currently with child, editors are probably licking their chops to get those bellies on their pages. Interestingly, Alessandra Ambrosio made her first foray into "the Demi Moore" not for a magazine but for an ad for Vivara jewelry, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. (Ambrosio posted the photos to her Facebook page over the weekend.) During Ambrosio's first pregnancy in 2008, she apparently got lots of cover offers but said she turned them all down because she wanted to relax at home in Brazil. Perhaps things are different this time around — or perhaps Vivara just offered her lots and lots of money. Either way, it's a beautiful picture.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives