Model Behati Prinsloo is one of the ladies whose image is plastered on Ben Watts's new skateboards for Soho boutique 3x1. But don’t expect to see her rolling down the street on a set of the wheels — at least not anytime soon. "I've tried before. I have a few skateboards. My boyfriend used to skate and a lot of my friends do, so there will be a board [left] at my house ... for years. I will be like, 'Whose board is that?'" Her curiosity hasn't ended well: "I've fallen on my face and had some serious injuries, but I'd like to get better. I'd like to be, like, cruising, you know." Doesn't she worry about messing up her moneymaker? "At the time you don't and then later you're like, 'Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have done that.' But whatever." Behati's summer activities are less likely to anger her agents. "I ride my bike and I do Pilates and I do boxing. I’m pretty active. I like being outdoors and doing things. Basketball with the boys. Skateboarding," she admitted, "is still a little prickly."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?