Former Jimmy Choo CEO Joshua Schulman will take over as president of Bergdorf Goodman on May 7, WWD reports. Schulman left Jimmy Choo at the end of last year in the wake of its sale to Labelux Group and the departure of Tamara Mellon. He fills a spot at Bergdorf Goodman that's been vacant since October 2010, when former president Jim Gold was tapped to head up the specialty retail division at the store's parent company, Neiman Marcus Group (Gold will be Schulman's new boss). This ends any speculation that Schulman might be helping Mellon launch her own lifestyle brand, which is reportedly in the works.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve