April is a hard month to dress for — rain one day, dry the next, and temps rising and falling willy-nilly — and this past month's magazines reflect that confusion. Runaway bride Isabelli Fontana drifts around in a wedding dress on the beach in French Vogue, and InStyle leaves Allison Williams stranded on a mountain top with nothing but a ray gun to protect herself. Grimes does her best version of "The Falconer" in Dazed and Confused, and Josh Brolin makes out with a dog in WSJ. But there were bright spots: Glamour threw Jennifer Lawrence into a golden Cavalli dress, and Wonderland gave Dakota Fanning a wee white mouse. See these images and more in our slideshow roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat