This past weekend marked the reopening of the Brooklyn Flea at both the Fort Greene and Williamsburg outposts, and the warm temperatures and bright sun made for a couple of days of great shopping. Intrepid vintage enthusiasts from faraway locales such as Japan, Milan, and Los Angeles joined locals to browse the racks and eat specialty hotdogs. Most of the people present were already mixing one or two vintage items into their looks, but if you're into that kind of thing, you could always use a few more, right? Click through our slideshow for a hot-pink milkmaid dress, one cute pixie cut, and lots of relaxed layers — all perfect for such a lovely spring weekend.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament