Mu Sochua, who WWD says is "arguably Cambodia's most prominent female parliamentarian," called for a Nike boycott after two mass fainting incidents at a garment factory that makes apparel for the brand. Sochua said the episodes point to "economic exploitation on the back of workers" — a total of 970 workers have already gotten sick at various Cambodian clothing factories since January. For its part, Nike has sent in a sustainable manufacturing team to conduct an investigation.
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act