• Mila Kunis appears in another campaign for Dior, this time for the brand's "Summerset" eyewear spring/summer 2012 collection. [Catwalk Queen]
• The Italian Stock Exchange accepted Brunello Cucinelli's request for an initial public offering. The label will likely make its primary listing next month. [Reuters]
• Chloë Moretz covers Seventeen magazine. [Just Jared]
• New York City officials released the Fashion NYC2020 report on Tuesday, highlighting ways to bolster the city's fashion industry. [WWD]
• Liv Tyler's younger sister Chelsea models for denim label Siwy's fall 2012 lookbook. [Byrne Notice]
• Adidas plans to trim its product line by 25 percent. A company spokeswoman notes the brand currently has a roster of 46,897 designs, so you'll still have lots of sneakers to choose from after cuts are made. [WWD]
• Chloe Green will unveil her debut shoe collection at a fancy party held at the Arts Club in Mayfair on April 17. [Vogue UK]
• Levi's profits rose 21 percent this quarter thanks to cuts in promotional, sales-related, and administrative costs. [WWD]
• Jason Binn's latest magazine, Du Jour, will print its first issue in September, in partnership with Gilt Groupe and Hudson News Media’s James Cohen. Elle.com editorial director Keith Pollock is reportedly leaving his post to join as co-editor. [NYP]
• And event planner Barton G. Weiss launches a new magazine called Vault. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
Melania Trump Swatted the President Away When He Tried to Hold Her Hand
Monica Lewinsky Wrote a Scathing Good-bye to Roger Ailes
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Were Reportedly Making Out at the SNL After-Party
Why Can’t We Be More Honest When We Talk About Weight Loss?
The Emancipation of the MILF
Hannah Bronfman Wore 7 Different Dresses at Her Wedding in Morocco
Melania Trump Reportedly Hate-Watches Cable Shows for Her Husband
Ariana Grande Responds to Manchester Arena Bombing, Has Reportedly Suspended the Rest of Her World Tour
Ask a Boss: I’m a Boss Now! Should I Feel Anxious All the Time?
Latest News from The CutJared Leto is Ready for Bed
He rocked his pajamas during a recent performance.See How Balenciaga Shaped Modern Fashion
Photographs from a new retrospective at the V&A Museum in London.I’m Looking Forward to Getting Pregnant in Space
How some outer-space mouse sperm might pave the way for my life plan.Which Runway Cat Eye Are You?
From Chanel to Valentino.Cher’s Emoji-to-English Dictionary, Abridged
In case you’ve ever wanted to know what the palm tree emoji really means in Cher-speak.Valentino Resort Was a Tribute to Downtown New York
Creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli’s first Cruise collection for the brand was sporty and relaxed.7 Things We’re Dying to Buy This Week
From metallic mules to a Marc Jacobs shirt.Google’s Employee-Run Email List Helps Workers Anonymously Submit Bias and Harassment Complaints
Nearly 20 percent of Google workers get the newsletter.9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Read with us.Hannah Bronfman Wore 7 Different Dresses at Her Wedding in Morocco
Checking in on the other socialite wedding from last weekend.
The actress speaks out on making a name for herself and clapping back at the haters.16 Things to Buy From Net-a-Porter’s Crazy-Good Spring Sale
Sam Edelman sandals for $65, a Sacai shirt for $279, and more.New Bacteria Shirt Might Be the Key to Not Being Drenched in Sweat After Working Out
The bioLogic shirt was designed by MIT scientists.Will Nettle Tea Help My Allergies?
Two experts debunk the claim that nettles ease hay fever.Ask a Boss: I’m a Boss Now! Should I Feel Anxious All the Time?
You still have lots to learn.How I Get It Done: Victoria Tsai, CEO of Tatcha Beauty
On why she wakes up at 4:30 a.m., reads every customer email, and wears the same work outfit every day.Trump’s Budget Proposes Kicking Planned Parenthood Out of All Federal Programs
It goes beyond just blocking the organization from receiving Medicaid reimbursements.Here Is a Nice Mental Image: Al Gore Quietly Dancing the Night Away at Cannes
The former vice-president reportedly cut loose at the film festival.Pediatricians Are Taking a Harder Line on Babies Drinking Fruit Juice
It’s understandable why people think fruit juice is healthy and might want to give it to their kids, but it’s not much better than soda.Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
The president and First Lady deliberately clutched each other after the hand swat seen around the world.