The second episode of Girls starts with two awkward sex scenes, followed by 24 minutes of sex aftermath. Namely, Jessa’s abortion plans and Hannah’s STD scare. Costume-wise, this plotline obviously calls for some nudity but also a fair amount of lounging-around-the-apartment clothes, the kind one wears while fretting about the state of one’s vagina. Meanwhile, Hannah goes on a disastrous job interview (with a very buttoned-up-looking Mike Birbiglia) wearing an unfortunate maroon waist-belt. Read on for our analysis of each character’s wardrobe choices.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season