For the inaugural edition of The Cut's first-ever web series, "Inside the Models Studio" — surprise, inspired by James Lipton's Inside the Actors Studio — we sit down with DNA Models's Andrej Pejic to get to know the man behind the unforgettable face. The charming 20-year-old opens up about working at McDonald's and his high school years ("I was prom queen, and the year before, I was prom king. It was kind of the same, you just got a differently shaped crown."), discusses sometimes feeling marginalized in the industry, drops details about his upcoming threesome for Jean Paul Gaultier, and identifies the most overused phrase in fashion. See it all for yourself in our video.
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog