It's Met Ball season again! This means that designers will start "revealing" their dates — usually a model, actress, or model-slash-actress selected by a designer to personally clothe and then pose with on the red carpet. So far, the only major designer/celebrity pairing we know of is Joseph Altuzarra and Lana Del Rey, but there will surely be many more announcements as the date approaches (May 7!). Today we learned that Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez will escort Australian actress Isabel Lucas, according to a Proenza Schouler rep. Their designers' date to last year's gala was Kristen Stewart, a fitting match as she'd just worn their clothes for her February 2011 Vogue cover.
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.