There weren't many costume changes on last night's Mad Men (and no Joan or Betty), but Roger's wife Jane makes up for the episode's lack of sartorial variety by wearing a fabulous two-piece getup that bares her midriff and connects at the waist with a sparkly belt buckle. So dressed, she takes Roger to a dinner party at her psychiatrist's house, where they all do LSD together in a stuffy-looking Upper East Side living room. Meanwhile, Peggy goes further 'round the bend in a schoolmarmish dress, Megan repeats an outfit from the season's first episode, and Roger wears a pink towel turban. Enjoy our full fashion recap of last night's episode.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament