Fat Betty makes only one brief (but highly satisfying) appearance on last night's Mad Men, when she discovers her mother-in-law Pauline passed out in a Seconal–induced stupor next to a half-eaten box of crackers on the living room sofa. (What goes around comes around, Pauline!) Rest assured, Betty shows no signs of slimming down and wears an impressive napkin of a dress with pearls and white gloves. Meanwhile, Joan's husband, Greg, returns home from Vietnam, giving Joan a great excuse to parade around in bosomy dresses and Joan's mom an occasion to bust out her pink, lacy fascinator. Meanwhile, new hire Ginsberg experiments with seersucker, Peggy gets drunk while wearing a beige tie, and Sally looks adorable as usual. See all the episode's best looks in our fashion recap.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament