More terrible news out of Cambodia: At least 107 garment workers at a factory where Nike apparel is reportedly made fainted on Wednesday, potentially from exposure to chemicals and poor ventilation. This is the latest in a series of mass fainting incidents in the country over the past year; in August, 284 workers passed out at a factory that supplies H&M, and in June, 49 workers got sick at a factory that produces clothes for Puma. Just last week, a group of women protesting the poor working conditions were beaten. Unfortunately, this likely won't be the last we hear of these issues.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee