Michelle Obama made her second appearance on The Biggest Loser last night, hosting the contestants at the White House for a serious sweat session. She told the cameras, "I don't know if I'm ready for a workout, but I will make a complete fool out of myself if it means that more children and families get excited about that idea of incorporating nutrition and fitness into their lives." The Losers were, of course, totally pumped, with Buddy narrating, she "comes in and I throw it out there and see if I can get a little fist-bump and she's just right there and, you know, I blew it up. Me and Michelle — I'm going to call her my 'firstie,' you know, like my bestie, but that's my firstie — that's my Michelle Obama." Kim called the experience "like working out with a friend" ... which it sounds like it was, with the First Lady's commentary such as: "He's so mean" (referring to trainer Bob Harper); "Why are you standing by me?" (again, Bob); "Get away from me" (likely Bob); and, "We just did these" (some sort of heel-stretch-meets-push-up). No pain, no gain, firstie!
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!