When fancy jewelers loan their diamonds to celebrities for big events, they often send a security guard along too, just in case. (You know, something might get stolen, or the celebrity wearer could get drunk, or a piece of jewelry might just fall off and get lost in the shuffle of cheek-kisses and red-carpet posing.) But apparently Chanel Iman doesn't bother with those security precautions, no matter what she's wearing, because she can protect herself. "I don’t worry about that too much, because I’ve taken boxing," she explained at last night's exhibition preview party for "New York City in the '70s," hosted by Cartier and Aldo Cipullo. "I can definitely knock somebody out," she continued, "but you don't want to see that. It's nasty."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!