• Rooney Mara is excited about her new ombré hair color because it makes her "unrecognizable." [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow's new ombré hair is barely noticeable. [HuffPo]
• This video will supposedly teach you how to trim your own bangs. [Refinery29]
• Designers from Australia made a perfume called "Stink Different," intended to smell like a new Apple Macbook. [HuffPo]
• Florence Welch describes her Coachella makeup bag to Vogue: “I’ve recently gone into a lady phase, so I’m obsessed with having lady nails, and that means keeping a bottle of nail glue in here at all times. You can’t do anything with these on, so picking up my tour bags is impossible, but they are great for the stage. ... I also have this $2 lipstick that I picked up at a gas station and has become my new favorite.” [Vogue]
• A new procedure called the FaceTime Face-Lift helps with that unsightly double chin that happens when peering down at an iPhone. [NYT]
• Lush Cosmetics is starting a global campaign to end animal testing, in collaboration with the Humane Society. [WWD]
• Cynthia Nixon made a PSA about rosacea. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• D.J. Leigh Lezark discusses her skin-care philosophies with Into the Gloss. "My schedule is crazy, but I find with slight inconsistencies in my schedule, my skin will look better. Like if I sleep with my makeup on, I know that’s terrible, but the next day I will wake up and my skin is glowing. All of the makeup artists are like, ‘That’s the worst thing you could possibly do.’ I do it all the time." [Into the Gloss]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThe Weeknd Is Working On Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.Trump Spokesperson Says Hillary Clinton Has ‘Failed Miserably’ As a ‘Champion for Women’
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed By Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.New York Magazine’s ‘Sex Lives’: Can Masturbation Be a Radical Act?
This week’s podcast.