• Rooney Mara is excited about her new ombré hair color because it makes her "unrecognizable." [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Meanwhile, Gwyneth Paltrow's new ombré hair is barely noticeable. [HuffPo]
• This video will supposedly teach you how to trim your own bangs. [Refinery29]
• Designers from Australia made a perfume called "Stink Different," intended to smell like a new Apple Macbook. [HuffPo]
• Florence Welch describes her Coachella makeup bag to Vogue: “I’ve recently gone into a lady phase, so I’m obsessed with having lady nails, and that means keeping a bottle of nail glue in here at all times. You can’t do anything with these on, so picking up my tour bags is impossible, but they are great for the stage. ... I also have this $2 lipstick that I picked up at a gas station and has become my new favorite.” [Vogue]
• A new procedure called the FaceTime Face-Lift helps with that unsightly double chin that happens when peering down at an iPhone. [NYT]
• Lush Cosmetics is starting a global campaign to end animal testing, in collaboration with the Humane Society. [WWD]
• Cynthia Nixon made a PSA about rosacea. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• D.J. Leigh Lezark discusses her skin-care philosophies with Into the Gloss. "My schedule is crazy, but I find with slight inconsistencies in my schedule, my skin will look better. Like if I sleep with my makeup on, I know that’s terrible, but the next day I will wake up and my skin is glowing. All of the makeup artists are like, ‘That’s the worst thing you could possibly do.’ I do it all the time." [Into the Gloss]
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
The two have known each other for more than a decade.How Do You Reclaim the Mother from Psycho?
The star and creator of Bates Motel on a character who’s “Medea meets Lucille Ball.”Alex Jones Is Now Being Sued by Chobani Yogurt
Alex Jones’s latest legal battle is against a yogurt company.Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
“This world has come so far and yet we have so much further to go.”Kim Kardashian Didn’t Come Over Just to Stare at a Cake
She needs to show Khloé her “ex-box,” which contains at least two chicken-related items.Revisit Groundbreaking Photos by Diane Arbus
A new book commemorates the 50th anniversary of her MoMA exhibition with Lee Friedlander and Garry Winogrand.What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Tracey Wigfield on 30 Rock, her new sitcom Great News, and writing a character based on her mom.Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In Is Trying Really Hard Not to Be Political
Because, its president said, gender equality “transcends politics.”The ‘Secret Menu’ Beauty Option You Don’t Know About
How to get the best concealer perfectly custom-matched to your skin.Zac Posen on His New Documentary and Fashion’s Dark Side
“They love to shoot you up like a clay pigeon.”
A fun little fact from the French presidential race.4 Psychology Experts on Why Alex Jones Is Always Taking His Shirt Off
After it emerged that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones allegedly took his shirt off during family therapy, we got curious.Hey, Ladies, Would You Carry Condoms If They Came in a Cute Travel Case?
Don’t you dare let anyone know you have sex.American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
You don’t need to look frumpy.Amber Rose’s Beauty Line Will Teach You How to Have Fun
She’s the face of an exciting eyeliner.A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
There’s video evidence.The Best Street Style From Coachella, Week Two
Kimonos, tulle skirts, harem pants.Mom Kelly Rowland ‘Didn’t Go to School for This’
So she consulted experts to help write her charming guide for new moms, Whoa, Baby!First, She Escaped a Cult. Now She’s Running for Office.
Chelsea Savage is seeking a delegate seat in Virginia — and has the grit to get there, if she can make it past this week’s caucus.Donald Trump Watches TV Just Like Your Dad
Complete with yelling and the Golf Channel.