Well folks, if all the bare legs that made their 2012 debut this week are any indication, it seems that spring is really here (although it still must be pretty cold in Finland, since this guy is all bundled up). Sunny skies brought lots of color and prints (remember those?) to the street-style blogs, plus a grand total of one hat, two pairs of Zara heels, three over-size clutches, and plenty of neon (shout-out to Folake Kuye Huntoon of StylePantry for her hot-yellow tank). Plus, that omnipresent spring trend, the peplum, as seen on Hallie for Hallie Daily (pictured). See these images and more in our weekly roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve