Well folks, if all the bare legs that made their 2012 debut this week are any indication, it seems that spring is really here (although it still must be pretty cold in Finland, since this guy is all bundled up). Sunny skies brought lots of color and prints (remember those?) to the street-style blogs, plus a grand total of one hat, two pairs of Zara heels, three over-size clutches, and plenty of neon (shout-out to Folake Kuye Huntoon of StylePantry for her hot-yellow tank). Plus, that omnipresent spring trend, the peplum, as seen on Hallie for Hallie Daily (pictured). See these images and more in our weekly roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel