Style bloggers and normal folks alike spent this week straddling the line between warm and cold weather, which (let's be honest) made getting dressed a massive pain. It's a little too early to break out those summer skirts and dresses, but there's just no way you're going to put on that puffer again. This means we saw a whole lot of blazers (as seen on Alexandra Per, shot in Bologna for Lovely Pepa, shown) as well as military jackets, booties, and some cool sunglasses on the blogs this week. Also, button-downs are getting some airtime, particularly those with cute Peter Pan collars (see Isabella Melo, shot in New York by Altamira). Other highlights from the week: Kelly Framel for The Glamourai, Sara Ellisson by Swagger New York, and more street-style stars in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like