Rumors about Stefano Pilati going to Armani began over a year ago, and despite Armani's staunch denials, they just won't die. (People are probably suffering from Dior gossip withdrawal and feel the need to make unsupported exclamations at random. Go ahead and let them; it's a healthy, albeit annoying, part of the process.) The latest rumor comes courtesy of journalist Jim Shi, who tweeted yesterday, "My sources are telling me Stefano Pilati is headed 2 Giorgio Armani w/ the intention to assume full creative reigns when GA retires. #dope." To be fair, Pilati hasn't given anyone much reason to think he's got other plans.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament