• Check out the Elizabeth Knight Jewelry collection, offerings from local breweries, and live music during Old Hollywood's first monthly Garden Party trunk show. 99 Franklin St., nr. Milton St. (718-389-0837); Sa (5–8). In case of rain, stop by on Sunday instead.
• Get your kitsch on at the Fred Flare pop-up shop at Chelsea Market, where clothing (including blazers and dresses), accessories (like heart-shaped sunglasses), and housewares (from Scrabble coasters to ice-cream cone lamps) will be available. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (888-727-7887); M–Sa (7–9), Su (8–7).
• Browse a limited-edition line of vintage accessories from Decades' Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos, available exclusively for rent on Rent the Runway, during a weekend preview event. Place a rental order at the pop-up shop for a special discounted rate. Open House Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St.; F–Sa (10–6).
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Men's and women's clothing items are marked down at Edun's annual sample sale. 107 Grand St., at Mercer St., third fl.; F, M (10–7).
• Blowouts are $7 on Monday, damage treatments are $7 on Thursday, and manicures are $7 on Friday at Blow. 342 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-989-6282); M–F (8–8), Th (11–8), F–S (10–6). Through 5/6.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Check out discounts on SS12 items from labels including Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino at a multi-designer sample sale hosted by the Aeffe USA showroom. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; W–F (10–6), Sa (11–5).
• Shoes, accessories, and ready-to-wear men's and women's items are up to 70 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. 249 Centre St., nr. Grand St.; Th–Sa (11–7).
• Take up to 85 percent off men's and women's ready-to-wear shoes, handbags, and accessories at Jil Sander. 8 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., fourth fl.; T–Sa (10–6). Through 4/28.