• Meet jewelry designer Deborah Pagani and check out pieces from her latest collection at a trunk show at Barneys New York. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); Sa (noon–5). Call the store to RSVP.
• Check out drawings and paintings by noted fashion illustrator Jean-Phillipe Delhomme at the "Dressed for Art" exhibit at FIAF, which explores the intersection and influence of fashion, contemporary art, and design. 22 E. 60th St.; T–F (11–6), Sa (11–5). Through 4/14.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Shop steep discounts at Wool and the Gang's first-ever sample sale. Items from labels including Armour Luxe and JungMaven will also be available. 194 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St., second fl.; Sa (11–7).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Women's and men's clothing starts at $59 at the D&G Dolce and Gabbana sale. 407 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Th–Su (11–7). Through 4/15.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7), through 4/27.
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
American Lingerie Companies Don’t Do Big Boobs Justice
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.