• Meet jewelry designer Deborah Pagani and check out pieces from her latest collection at a trunk show at Barneys New York. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); Sa (noon–5). Call the store to RSVP.
• Check out drawings and paintings by noted fashion illustrator Jean-Phillipe Delhomme at the "Dressed for Art" exhibit at FIAF, which explores the intersection and influence of fashion, contemporary art, and design. 22 E. 60th St.; T–F (11–6), Sa (11–5). Through 4/14.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Shop steep discounts at Wool and the Gang's first-ever sample sale. Items from labels including Armour Luxe and JungMaven will also be available. 194 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St., second fl.; Sa (11–7).
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Women's and men's clothing starts at $59 at the D&G Dolce and Gabbana sale. 407 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Th–Su (11–7). Through 4/15.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7), through 4/27.