• It’s your last chance to check out "Youthquake!," an exhibition at FIT chronicling the impact of youth culture on fashion in the 1960s, from Twiggy to the hippie movement. The collection of more than 30 garments was curated by FIT graduate students. Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); T–F (noon–8), Sa (10–5), through 4/7.
• Menswear from Fred Perry, Penguin, and JanSport is available at the EFOR pop-up shop. 228 Columbus Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-229-1975); daily, 11–8.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis sample sale. Tees are $5, knits are $15, woven shirts and pants are $20, and outerwear is $30. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-683-6638); M–F (10–7).
• Take up to 60 percent off menswear and womenswear at the Express semiannual clearance sale. Women's knit blazers are $40 (originally $80), men's plaid shirts are $30 (originally $70), and men's straight-leg jeans are $40 (originally $88). Various locations; through 4/12.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's close-out sale as the brand makes way for a new look at its Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily, 11:30-7:30. Through 4/30 while supplies last.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.