The Woodbury Outlet Mall — that magical place an hour north of Manhattan that sells more discounted designer stuff than you can possibly cram into your Zipcar (or afford despite the price reduction) — will be home to the world's first and only Tom Ford outlet store. Lucky reports that its opening date is tentatively slated for July 15, and it'll sell Ford's eyewear along with his women's and men's collections.
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Miley Wants You to Know Her Nudity Is Political
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Chunky Scarves
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!