• Shop from the collections of more than 90 vintage clothing dealers and browse a wide variety of antique textiles at the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show. Admission is $20 at the door. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F (1–8), Sa (11–6).
• Take up to 80 percent off baby gear and accessories at 7 A.M. Enfant. 150 Beekman St., nr. Front St., ste. 2; F (9–9).
• Cameras, lenses, bags, books, and accessories are 10 to 50 percent off at the Lomography Gallery stores. 41 W. 8 St., nr. Macdougal St. and 106 E. 23rd St., nr. Park Ave.; M–S (10:30–9), Su (11–7).
• Clothing from Timo Weiland, Tucker, and more is up to 80 percent off at the Of a Kind sample sale. 150 Varick St., nr. Vandam St., sixth fl.; Th (10–9), F (10–3).
• Clothing is up to 80 percent off at the White + Warren sample sale. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Th (8–7), F (8–2).
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Elie Tahari spring 2012 sample sale. 501 Fifth Ave., nr. 41st St., second fl. (212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), Sa (10–5). Through 4/21.
• Bras, panties, and other intimates are up to 70 percent off at Japanese boutique Ripplu. 66 Madison Ave., nr. 27th St.; M–Sa (11–7).
• Take up to 70 percent off handbags at the Lauren Merkin showroom sale. Lizard-print styles are $195 (originally $395), watercolor-print bags are $125 (originally $325), and patent python-print options are $125 (originally $395). 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201; T–F (11–7), Sa (11–4). Through 4/21.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.