• Watch a talk from former CFDA president Stan Herman as part of the Museum at FIT's "CFDA at 50: The Presidents Speak" series. Herman is best known for popularizing designer loungewear and uniforms for clients like JetBlue and FedEx. Admission is free, but reservations are required by phone (212-217-4585) or online. Seventh Ave. at W. 27th St. (212-217-4558); 6 p.m.
• Check out a discussion about the future of food and fashion at the "In Good Taste" event. Panelists include designers Veronica Miele Beard and Veronica Swanson Beard, celebrity stylist Annabel Tollman, and Nicola Kotsoni of Il Cantinori (New York's Jenny Kang will moderate). Tickets ($100) can be purchased by calling 212-940-2946; all proceeds benefit Citymeals-on-Wheels. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 6–8.
• Ditch your footwear and raise awareness for children in need during TOMS’ fifth annual One Day Without Shoes Barefoot Walk. Tompkins Square Park, E. 10th St. and Avenue A; meet at 9 a.m. for a 9:30 a.m. walk.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Men's and women's clothing, furnishings, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th, 9–6:30.
• Take up to 60 percent off menswear and womenswear at the Express semiannual clearance sale. Women's knit blazers are $40 (originally $80), men's plaid shirts are $30 (originally $70), and men's straight-leg jeans are $40 (originally $88). Various locations; through 4/12.
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis sample sale. Tees are $5, knits are $15, woven shirts and pants are $20, and outerwear is $30. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-683-6638); M–F (10–7). Through 4/13.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.