• Meet designer Jason Michael as he presents his new handbag collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–Sa (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Get 30 to 70 percent off scarves from designers including Bindya, Lulla Collection, We Are Owls, Theodora & Callum, and Tilo at the Chic Tweak sample sale. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10–7), Th–F (10–6).
• Dresses, swimwear, and separates are $100 or less at Shoshanna. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422; T–W (10–6).
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's closeout sale, as the brand makes way for a new look at their Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily, 11:30–7:30. Through 4/30 or while supplies last.
• Past-collection samples are up to 75 percent off at the Comptoir des Cotonniers sale. Skirts are $40, pants and jeans are $50, and dresses are $80. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sa–Su (10–5), M–Th (11–7). Through 4/5.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Is This $15 Glossy Stain Even Better Than YSL's? (Yes!)
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.