• Meet designer Jason Michael as he presents his new handbag collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–Sa (10–7), Su (noon–7).
• Get 30 to 70 percent off scarves from designers including Bindya, Lulla Collection, We Are Owls, Theodora & Callum, and Tilo at the Chic Tweak sample sale. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; W (10–7), Th–F (10–6).
• Dresses, swimwear, and separates are $100 or less at Shoshanna. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 422; T–W (10–6).
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's closeout sale, as the brand makes way for a new look at their Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily, 11:30–7:30. Through 4/30 or while supplies last.
• Past-collection samples are up to 75 percent off at the Comptoir des Cotonniers sale. Skirts are $40, pants and jeans are $50, and dresses are $80. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sa–Su (10–5), M–Th (11–7). Through 4/5.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.