• Check out drawings and paintings by noted fashion illustrator Jean-Phillipe Delhomme at the "Dressed for Art" exhibit at FIAF, which explores the intersection and influence of fashion, contemporary art, and design. 22 E. 60th St.; T–F (11–6), Sa (11–5). Through 4/14.
• Meet designer Eugenia Kim, check out her wares in a limited-time window shop, and customize your own hat during a week of events at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100). Shop: M–Sa (10–8), Su (noon–7), through 4/16. Customize: Th–Sa. Personal appearance: Th (6–8), Sa (10–8).
• Choose from spring merchandise from Nanette Lepore, Funktional, San & Soni, Michael De Paulo, Qi, and more at Clothingline's multi-designer sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–Th (11–7).
• Men's and women's clothing, furnishings, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6:30).
• Take up to 60 percent off menswear and womenswear at the Express semiannual clearance sale. Women's knit blazers are $40 (originally $80), men's plaid shirts are $30 (originally $70), and men's straight-leg jeans are $40 (originally $88). Various locations; through 4/12.
• Get up to 70 percent off cutlery and cookware at Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (9–6:30), through 4/15.
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis sample sale. Tees are $5, knits are $15, woven shirts and pants are $20, and outerwear is $30. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-683-6638); M–F (10–7). Through 4/13.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.