• Meet designer Eugenia Kim, check out her wares in a limited-time window shop, and customize your own hat during a week of events at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); Shop: M–Sa (10–8), Su (noon–7), through 4/16. Customize: Th–Sa. Personal appearance: Th (6–8), Sa (10–8).
• Womenswear — including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories — is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7), through 4/27.
• Men's and women's clothing, furnishings, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6:30).
• Take up to 60 percent off menswear and womenswear at the Express semiannual clearance sale. Women's knit blazers are $40 (originally $80), men's plaid shirts are $30 (originally $70), and men's straight-leg jeans are $40 (originally $88). Various locations; through 4/12.
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis sample sale. Tees are $5, knits are $15, woven shirts and pants are $20, and outerwear is $30. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-683-6638); M–F (10–7). Through 4/13.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's closeout sale as the brand makes way for a new look at its Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily (11:30–7:30). Through 4/30 while supplies last.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.