• Meet designer Eugenia Kim, check out her wares in a limited-time window shop, and customize your own hat during a week of events at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); Shop: M–Sa (10–8), Su (noon–7), through 4/16. Customize: Th–Sa. Personal appearance: Th (6–8), Sa (10–8).
• Womenswear — including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories — is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7), through 4/27.
• Men's and women's clothing, furnishings, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6:30).
• Take up to 60 percent off menswear and womenswear at the Express semiannual clearance sale. Women's knit blazers are $40 (originally $80), men's plaid shirts are $30 (originally $70), and men's straight-leg jeans are $40 (originally $88). Various locations; through 4/12.
• Menswear is up to 80 percent off at the Onassis sample sale. Tees are $5, knits are $15, woven shirts and pants are $20, and outerwear is $30. 375 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-683-6638); M–F (10–7). Through 4/13.
• Dolce Vita and DV shoes and clothes are 20 percent off at the brand's newest store. 255 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. Through 4/15.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's closeout sale as the brand makes way for a new look at its Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily (11:30–7:30). Through 4/30 while supplies last.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
Subway Train Everyone in New York Hates Makes Cameo in Jeb Bush Ad
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.