• Help the Pratt Institute honor Fern Mallis at a student fashion show and cocktail benefit, where Calvin Klein will present her with the Pratt Fashion Industry Lifetime Achievement Award. The fashion show will feature innovative designs from current students, who will also directly benefit from funds raised during the event. Update: Tickets for the show are now sold out, but tickets for the cocktail party are available via phone: 718-399-4548. Center 548, 548 W. 22nd St. (718-399-4548); 6 p.m.
• Everything in the store is 20 to 30 percent off at Life:Curated. 188 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (347-689-9143); Th (6–9).
• Merchandise from Reem Acra, Vera Wang, rag & bone, Donna Karan, Thakoon, Narciso Rodriguez, Cushnie et Ochs, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at Edition01. 1133 Broadway, at 26th St., ste. 1025; Th–F (3–8).
• Snag discounts at Loro Piana on men's and women's cashmere knitwear, outerwear, accessories, and clothing. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., at Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5). Through 4/26.
• Check out discounts on SS12 items from labels including Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino at a multi-designer sample sale hosted by the Aeffe USA showroom. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; W–F (10–6), Sa (11–5).
• Menswear and womenswear are 70 to 80 percent off at Fashionhaus. 58 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-575-1500); T–W (9–6), Th (9–7), F (9–6). Through 4/27.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7). Through 4/27.
Most Viewed Stories
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
This Santa Monica Loft Is a Neon Escape From New York Winters
From Our Partners
The 21 Sexiest Chuck Bass Moments of All Time
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.