• Help the Pratt Institute honor Fern Mallis at a student fashion show and cocktail benefit, where Calvin Klein will present her with the Pratt Fashion Industry Lifetime Achievement Award. The fashion show will feature innovative designs from current students, who will also directly benefit from funds raised during the event. Update: Tickets for the show are now sold out, but tickets for the cocktail party are available via phone: 718-399-4548. Center 548, 548 W. 22nd St. (718-399-4548); 6 p.m.
• Everything in the store is 20 to 30 percent off at Life:Curated. 188 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (347-689-9143); Th (6–9).
• Merchandise from Reem Acra, Vera Wang, rag & bone, Donna Karan, Thakoon, Narciso Rodriguez, Cushnie et Ochs, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at Edition01. 1133 Broadway, at 26th St., ste. 1025; Th–F (3–8).
• Snag discounts at Loro Piana on men's and women's cashmere knitwear, outerwear, accessories, and clothing. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., at Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5). Through 4/26.
• Check out discounts on SS12 items from labels including Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino at a multi-designer sample sale hosted by the Aeffe USA showroom. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; W–F (10–6), Sa (11–5).
• Menswear and womenswear are 70 to 80 percent off at Fashionhaus. 58 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-575-1500); T–W (9–6), Th (9–7), F (9–6). Through 4/27.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7). Through 4/27.
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.