• Leggy ladies, this one's for you: The Long Tall Sally pop-up shop, a temporary brick-and-mortar extension of the brand's website, will offer threads for the taller set in sizes four to twenty, with inseams up to 38 inches. Floral maxi dresses are $119, skinny jeans are $85, and quilted leather jackets are $299. 172 Duane st., at Hudson St.; T–Th (10–7), F (10–8), Sa (9–6), Su (10–3).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Elie Tahari spring 2012 sample sale. 501 Fifth Ave., nr. 41st St., second fl. (212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).
• Take up to 70 percent off handbags at the Lauren Merkin showroom sale. Lizard-print styles are $195 (originally $395), watercolor-print bags are $125 (originally $325), and patent python-print options are $125 (originally $395). 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (11–8).
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F (9–7). Through 4/27.
• Everything in stock is 70 percent off during Crumpler's close-out sale as the brand makes way for a new look at its Soho location. Luggage is $66 (originally $220), camera bags are $20 (originally $85), and messenger bags are $44 (originally $140). 45 Spring St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-9391); daily, 11:30–7:30. Through 4/30 while supplies last.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.