• Meet Josie Maran, Angela Lindvall, and Petra Nemcova as they introduce the limited-edition "Model Citizen" Argan Oil Collection at Sephora. Ten percent of the purchase price of each bottle sold will be donated to causes chosen by the models, who also designed the artwork featured on the bottles. 595 Fifth Ave., at 49th St. (212-980-6534); 6–7.
• Persian rugs by designers like Alberto Pinto and Nanette Lepore are up to 30 percent off at Doris Leslie Bau's spring sale. Interior Design Building, 306 E. 61st St., nr. First Ave., seventh fl.; M–F (9-6), Su (10–4); by appointment only (call 212-586-5511 for antique rugs, 212-752-7623 for new/custom). Through 4/3.
• Past-collection samples are up to 75 percent off at the Comptoir des Cotonniers sale. Skirts are $40, pants and jeans are $50, and dresses are $80. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sa–Su (10–5), M–Th (11–7). Through 4/5.
• Women's accessories, denim, sweaters, dresses, tees, and outerwear are 40 percent off at the A|X Armani Exchange PopDown Shop. 129 Fifth Ave., at 20th St., lower level (212-254-7230); M–Su (9 a.m.–9:30 p.m.). Through 4/20.
• Quantities of 100 personalized note sheets are $245 (originally $345) at the Dempsey & Carroll note sheet sale. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-570-4800); M–W (10–6), Th (11–8), F–Sa (10–6). Through 4/30.
• Get an additional 50 percent off base savings of 20 percent off items from Helmut Lang, Diane von Furstenberg, and rag & bone at the Intermix online-only sample sale. Intermixonline.com; ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.