• Get your kitsch on at the Fred Flare pop-up shop at Chelsea Market, where clothing (including blazers and dresses), accessories (like heart-shaped sunglasses), and housewares (from Scrabble coasters to ice-cream cone lamps) will be available. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (888-727-7887); M–Sa (7–9), Su (8–7).
• Check out an array of work from fashion photographer Lillian Bassman at the Staley-Wise Gallery. The exhibit, featuring experimental reprints of her early work from the 1940s, is based on the late photographer’s book, Lillian Bassman: Lingerie. 560 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-966-6223); T–Sa (11–5).
• Suiting, outerwear, leather, and cashmere are 70 percent off at Simon Spurr. 210 Eleventh Ave., nr. 25th St., ste. 903 (212-796-5431); M–F (10–6), Sa–Su (11–4). Through 5/2.
• Prialle tops are now $25, Iodice dresses are $40, and Funktional blouses and bottoms are $20 at Clothingline. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–W (11–7).
• Snag discounts at Loro Piana on men's and women's cashmere knitwear, outerwear, accessories, and clothing. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., at Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5). Through 4/26.
• Menswear and womenswear are 70 to 80 percent off at Fashionhaus. 58 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-575-1500); T–W (9–6), Th (9–7), F (9–6). Through 4/27.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F
Most Viewed Stories
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Donald Trump’s Retweet Was Supposed to Praise Ivanka Trump, But It Tagged the Wrong User
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.