• Get your kitsch on at the Fred Flare pop-up shop at Chelsea Market, where clothing (including blazers and dresses), accessories (like heart-shaped sunglasses), and housewares (from Scrabble coasters to ice-cream cone lamps) will be available. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (888-727-7887); M–Sa (7–9), Su (8–7).
• Check out an array of work from fashion photographer Lillian Bassman at the Staley-Wise Gallery. The exhibit, featuring experimental reprints of her early work from the 1940s, is based on the late photographer’s book, Lillian Bassman: Lingerie. 560 Broadway, at Prince St. (212-966-6223); T–Sa (11–5).
• Suiting, outerwear, leather, and cashmere are 70 percent off at Simon Spurr. 210 Eleventh Ave., nr. 25th St., ste. 903 (212-796-5431); M–F (10–6), Sa–Su (11–4). Through 5/2.
• Prialle tops are now $25, Iodice dresses are $40, and Funktional blouses and bottoms are $20 at Clothingline. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–W (11–7).
• Snag discounts at Loro Piana on men's and women's cashmere knitwear, outerwear, accessories, and clothing. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., at Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Su–W (9–6:30), Th (9–5). Through 4/26.
• Menswear and womenswear are 70 to 80 percent off at Fashionhaus. 58 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave., ninth fl. (212-575-1500); T–W (9–6), Th (9–7), F (9–6). Through 4/27.
• Womenswear, including one-of-a-kind samples, designer vintage clothing, and accessories, is up to 50 percent off at Heike Jarick. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 503; M–F