• Browse a limited-edition line of vintage accessories from Decades' Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos, available exclusively for rent on Rent the Runway, during a weekend preview event. Place a rental order at the pop-up shop for a special discounted rate. Open House Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St.; F–Sa (10–6).
• Merchandise from Reem Acra, Vera Wang, rag & bone, Donna Karan, Thakoon, Narciso Rodriguez, Cushnie et Ochs, and more is 60 to 90 percent off at Edition01. 1133 Broadway, at 26th St., Ste. 1025; Th–F (3–8).
• Printed silk tops, crochet knits, laser-cut jackets, tweeds, and more of the latest resort and spring wear are up to 70 percent off at the Wrights. 110 W. 40th St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 1408; Th–F (9–7).
• Shoes, accessories, and ready-to-wear men's and women's items are up to 70 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. 249 Centre St., nr. Grand St.; Th–Sa (11–7).
• Take up to 85 percent off men's and women's ready-to-wear shoes, handbags, and accessories at Jil Sander. 8 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., fourth fl.; T–Sa (10–6). Through 4/28.
• Women's shoes are 30 to 70 percent off at Dolce Vita's L.E.S. location and online. 149 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-2111); M–Sa (noon–8), Su (noon–7). Through 4/30.
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The Pippa Middleton Look Book
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.