• Designer Gregory Parkinson on celebrity endorsements: "I just think the whole celebrity thing is really tacky. I would never buy something if it had been seen by millions on some actor. My customers are chic women. They don’t care about seeing some celebrity wearing my things. They want it to be exclusive." [The Fashion Law]
• Esquire magazine's Big Black Book, its twice-yearly style manual, is taking a less stuffy approach to fashion for its latest issue. Still, the odds of a jeggings feature are remote. [WSJ]
• Some brands at Australian Fashion Week now offer their collections immediately postshow via e-commerce, promising three-hour delivery times for orders placed within Sydney. [The High Low]
• Vibram USA, Inc. defends its FiveFingers footwear after a Florida woman filed a lawsuit alleging deceptive advertising. Vibram said Wednesday it is “surprised by this action" and “intends to fully defend the lawsuit.” [WWD]
• Shares of American Apparel spiked nearly 30 percent Wednesday after the company reported a 20 percent increase in March same-store sales. [WWD]
• Gap plans to cash in on big-spending teens, believing the demographic to be "a multiyear apparel recovery cycle.” [Market Watch]
• Two guests at Monday night's From Scotland With Love charity fashion show fainted — kilts can be pretty scandalous like that. [Page Six/NYP]
• Through its partnership with Major League Baseball Properties, Tommy Bahama will offer collector’s edition baseball shirts for the 2012 season. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutA Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.New York Magazine’s ‘Sex Lives’: Can Masturbation Be a Radical Act?
This week’s podcast.Rob Kardashian Had a Childhood Crush on His Sister Kim Kardashian, and Now You Know About It Too
It’s 2016, everybody.We May Never Find Out What Happened Between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
The two have reportedly entered into “private negotiations.”Why Am I Always Tired?
Don't assume it's a health problem.How Yoga Turns You Superhuman or Just Less Freaked Out About Life
It trains the body, mind, and everything in between.