Cameron Diaz stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday and the host held up a photograph of the actress's Costume Institute Gala attire. She remarked, "That was a 22-pound dress ... it was heavy," to which Jimmy responded, "So, combined weight was about 44 pounds." Oh Jimmy, you slay us. Cameron went on, "It was rhinestones, all of those are, like, rhinestones ... just strips and strips of rhinestones, and Stella [McCartney] and I had talked about what we wanted to do, we went back and forth about the design of it ... But she said, Let's do embroidery, and I was like, Okay. And she sends me this e-mail on Friday, like, Babe, your dress might be a little heavy, and I put it on on Saturday for the last alteration and it's 30 pounds! We managed to cut eight pounds out of that dress."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament