• See some of Cannes's beauty looks up close. [Bella Sugar]
• Halle Berry on getting hair extensions for an upcoming movie role: "I love short hair — that’s me, that’s who I am. I just feel confident and feel like my best self when I have short hair. But it’s fun to change sometimes. I get a little bored and, as a woman, I want to change my shoes, my outfit, and my hair. And thanks to extensions, it’s easy to do." [Elle]
• Anderson Cooper had "Human Barbie" Sarah Barge (who gave her daughter breast-implant vouchers for her seventh birthday) on his show but ending up kicking her off, saying, "I just think you’re dreadful, and I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore." [HuffPo]
• Heidi Klum admitted she's not too fond of the spa: "I like getting my nails done, but I always have someone come to my house. I don’t like to go to those places where you put your hands and feet in a sink. I’m funny about that because I think you can catch so many things. Ha! Is it terrible that I feel that way? I feel guilty, too. I can't tell my kids, 'Mommy’s going to the spa for the day. See you guys later.'" [Refinery29]
• Ford Spain made a bottled perfume called Olor a Nuevo ("smells new"), inspired by that new-car smell. [Allure]
• Hayden Panettiere, who's promoting People and Neutrogena’s Spotlight on Suncare Tour, says that she wears sunscreen every day: "I make sure that I put sunscreen on under my makeup, or just by itself, no matter where I am going. It's actually interesting because I realized that even high SPFs … if you don’t reapply, you’re not going to get the same kind of coverage. SPF 70 can be like a 19 SPF if you don’t apply it properly." [StyleWatch/People]
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
From Our Partners
Four Street Style Stars Predict The Must-Have Pieces For Fashion Week
Birth Control For Men Is Coming
My Top 5 Fall Lipsticks Under $6
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.