Most movie stars probably plan ahead to make sure their outfits don't clash with one another's for red-carpet events. But it's rare that they actually match, as Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron did in their black, sheer dresses at today's world premiere in London for their new movie, Snow White and the Huntsman. Kristen's Marchesa gown is long-sleeved, lacey, and features lots of ornate detailing, particularly in her bellybutton area. Meanwhile, Charlize's Christian Dior dress was simpler and sleeveless. Because everyone loves a gown-off (really, they're just asking for it), which do you prefer? Oh, and Chris Hemsworth looks nice, doesn't he?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb