Following a Manhattan judge's ruling that Guess owed Gucci $4.7 million for trademark infringement (mere pennies compared to the $221 million Gucci wanted), Gucci has filed similar suits against Guess in China, Italy, and France. Guess CEO Paul Marciano reiterated yesterday that he wished they could've settled this mess outside of court to begin with, so perhaps now the two labels can agree on a settlement price and finally lay this dead horse to rest.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve