The Brazilian model apparently told Veja magazine that she plans to marry Marley, son of the late Bob. The couple hasn't settled on a date, but they did pick a venue: Ethiopia, where the Rastafarian movement began. Fontana said, "Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever." Another pickup from the Veja article has Fontana's mother, Maribel, saying, "I think everything is happening too fast, but everything has a different rhythm with Isabeli." She and Marley have been together since last October, and this will be 28-year-old Isabeli's third marriage and 39-year-old Marley's second or third — it's unclear if he ever married Lauryn Hill, the mother of five of his children.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate