• Jane Lynch is hosting the Fragrance Foundation Awards on Monday night, but she doesn't plan to launch her own celebrity scent anytime soon: “I probably wouldn’t do anything like that, but I love that [category] ... I’m the first one who will pick up a scent and say, 'Oh, this is Beyoncé. This is what Beyoncé smells like?' I love how very serious [celebrities] are about how they chose the particular fragrances. My olfactories are very sensitive, and I’m not a big fan of perfume, but I am a big fan of scent. If someone has a delicious smell about them, I always remember it." [WWD]
• Reed Krakoff only released 100 bottles of his latest perfume, RK Limited Edition Eau de Parfum, which comes in a bottle handmade by an Italian family of glass blowers that dates back to the twelfth century. It retails for $778. [SheFinds]
• Vogue rounds up the best waxing destinations in the U.S. ahead of Memorial Day weekend. [Vogue]
• Celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves, whose clients include Jessica Simpson, Victoria Beckham, and Megan Fox, shares budget-friendly tricks like mixing crushed ibuprofen into your shampoo to do away with dandruff. [Stylelist]
• Allure explains how to get the perfect bun using a sock. [Allure]
Most Viewed Stories
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Malia Obama Went to the Club
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThis Is How You Wear Pajamas to Work
The chicest look from day one of Milan Fashion Week.The Best Street Style From Milan Fashion Week
Hari Nef's dog wore Gucci.Kellyanne Conway Is Still Trying to Convince America That Trump Is Good for Women
Her CPAC interview was a weird form of doublethink.Casey Affleck Finally Addresses the Horrors of Circuses
The Oscars are four days away.Watch the Prada Livestream
Enjoy!How Much Will a Pet Actually Cost Me?
The truth hurts.Bucs Quarterback Jameis Winston Encourages Elementary School Girls to Be Silent, Polite, and Gentle
Not your most obvious choice for a motivational speaker.Condé Nast Is Selling a $13.99 Special-Edition Magazine About the Women’s March
It’s titled “Rise Up! The Women’s Marches Around the World.”Tour Brooklyn’s Newest Ecofriendly Boutique Hotel
Sustainable design with water views and a hydroponic wall garden.Read Activist Janet Mock’s Love Letter to Transgender Students
“I just want you to remember that this is your school too.”
She claims she wasn’t sidelined by the White House.Get Ready for Kanye Makeup
It’ll probably be weird.Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel, suddenly fresh again.Talking to Fashion’s First Hijab-Wearing (and Braces-Wearing) Model
Why she’s keeping her braces on.Watch the Emilio Pucci Livestream
Enjoy!Woman Turned Away From Budapest Festival Orchestra Show at Lincoln Center for Wearing Anti-Trump Sign
The incident raises questions about the theater’s role as a political space.9 Very Important Ways to Use Instagram’s New Album Feature
Recipes, your new stop-motion side hustle, polls …Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
“Don’t you think you’re too young to have a kid?” my friends would ask.25 Famous Women on Style As Identity
Diana Vreeland, Solange Knowles, Patti Smith, and more women on why getting dressed is about who you are.Trump Administration Revokes Guidelines Aimed at Protecting Transgender Students
The previous guidelines under the Obama administration ensured that transgender students had a right to use the bathroom of their choice.