What does Paper editor Mickey Boardman stockpile at Target? "I’m obsessed with Crest's oral-hygiene rinse," he exclaimed at last night's launch party for the Shops at Target, held in the IAC Building. "Alcohol-free. I get, like, gallon jugs of it. I’m obsessed with it! I’m really into the oral-hygiene rinse right now." Meanwhile, he's particularly excited about Target's new collaboration with the Candy Store. "Hello, I love candy. That reminds me — I have to go to the dentist." And speaking of candy, January Jones weighed in on "Fat" Betty: "She’s not fat, she’s just bigger." Click through the slideshow to see Theophilus London, Lauren Bush Lauren, Giada de Laurentiis, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb