What does Paper editor Mickey Boardman stockpile at Target? "I’m obsessed with Crest's oral-hygiene rinse," he exclaimed at last night's launch party for the Shops at Target, held in the IAC Building. "Alcohol-free. I get, like, gallon jugs of it. I’m obsessed with it! I’m really into the oral-hygiene rinse right now." Meanwhile, he's particularly excited about Target's new collaboration with the Candy Store. "Hello, I love candy. That reminds me — I have to go to the dentist." And speaking of candy, January Jones weighed in on "Fat" Betty: "She’s not fat, she’s just bigger." Click through the slideshow to see Theophilus London, Lauren Bush Lauren, Giada de Laurentiis, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage