Jennifer Lopez announced yesterday that Zuhair Murad is designing all the outfits for her concert tour this summer. Yes, that guy! The one who designed J.Lo's half-nip-slip dress for the Oscars, as well as the majority of tight, sparkly, and otherwise outlandish things she's worn in recent years. So, get excited for glittery jumpsuits, flesh-colored body stockings, endless amounts of double-sided tape, and even ... yes, a cape! "There is a cape planned for the show," J.Lo tells People. "It’s not a Wonder Woman cape. You’ll have to come to the show to see it." Wait, not a Wonder Woman cape? Well, screw that, then.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken