• Kanye West is selling the nameplate necklaces from his fashion show in October. Made by Jacob & Co., they spell out "Yeezy" and will be sold at Colette for some obscene amount of money. Surely Kim Kardashian already has one to go with her KW earrings. [Styleite]
• But look — it's three generations of Crawfords (Cindy, her daughter, Kaia, and her mom, Jennifer) talking about Mother's Day and unconditional love for J.C.Penney. It's such a wholesome enterprise. [Telegraph UK]
• Fourteen-year-old Julia Bluhm and Change.org staged a mock photo shoot in protest of airbrushed models outside Seventeen's offices yesterday. [The Jane Dough]
• Workers at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship are supporting a new five-year union contract that allows for wage increases, more health-care options, and flexibility when it comes to scheduling hours. [WWD]
• Shailene Woodley told ASOS magazine that she doesn't have any regrets about her long-sleeved Oscar gown by Valentino. "A lot of people didn’t like it. They were like, 'She's 20, she's covering herself up, why is she doing that?' But to me it felt classy and elegant and that's what I think of when I think of the Oscars. It felt simple and elegant and it still represented who I am." [ASOS via InStyle]
• French entrepreneur Arnaud de Lummen has obtained the trademark rights and "other precious intellectual property" to former couture house Mainbocher and footwear brand Hebert Levine. [WWD]
• Caroline Issa on what frustrates her about fashion: "It's a business that for all its innovativeness and creativity is very slow in adapting to change in business terms. The prime example is how long it took brands to embrace the internet - there are still so many major fashion brands and luxury houses with no e-commerce or social media networks!" [Telegraph UK]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.