While all the lady Olympians got to show off their tats, run faster than a locomotive, and wear clingy spandex (and, in one case, wings) for the latest issue of Vogue, the male athletes apparently needed more spicing up for their editorial. Conveniently, Karlie Kloss and a bunch of fabulous designer gowns were available, so ... problem solved! Vogue didn't even bother to fit the boys with suits (who needs custom shirts when you've got abs like that?), so the menfolk wore their normal sports gear while Karlie was inserted — quite awkwardly, in some cases — into their practice sessions. We examine the full spread in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve