Cannes is now in full force, and just looking at all these famous people is getting exhausting. After a somewhat ho-hum start to the week, it now seems like every celebrity worth their salt (plus some who maybe aren't) materialized, squeezed into the first sparkly thing they could find, and paraded down the nearest red carpet. Notable newcomers for yesterday's events include Heidi Klum, Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minogue, and, of course, Kimye (who knows why they waited so long to arrive?). Click through the slideshow to see the best of Cannes, day eight.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split