Because Kate Upton apparently has a superhuman ability to be in front of five different cameras at once, she dispensed dating tips for AskMen.com. "It just doesn't work if he smells bad," she says of her dating prospects. Should you be looking to win her affections: Don't use pickup lines ("I'll just walk away and forget about you. I block them out"), and don't think it's weird that she loves horses. And speaking of Kate and dating, a rumor is floating around that she paid for a $25,000 ticket to the Costume Institute Gala with her very own money. This seems unlikely for several reasons: (1) She's in the catalogue for the exhibit, so she's already got her foot in the door, and (2) plenty of fancy designers are clamoring to dress her these days, so she can't be hard-pressed to find a date.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?