Okay, okay, so they don't share any scenes, but "Saint-Tropez," by French D.J. Jean-Roch featuring Snoop Dogg and starring Karl Lagerfeld, does not disappoint. Much like in real life, Lagerfeld plays some sort of godlike figure, welcoming Jean-Roch to the French Riviera with a two-cheek kiss and asking him the rhetorical question, "You were never told that Saint-Tropez is paradise?" The rest of the clip comes across more as a tourism ad (Sample lyrics: "I know where I belong/ Even when I'm away/ I'm never gone too long/ Back to you Saint-Tropez. No matter where I go/ No matter where I stay/ My heart will always be/ Somewhere in Saint-Tropez"), and then Snoop does a short rap at the end. But Karl and Snoop! In the same music video! What?!
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo