There were lots of outfit changes in last night's Mad Men episode, mainly between the now dueling housewives, Megan and Betty (yes, technically Megan is an "actress" now, but all we've seen her do so far is practice her acting exercises at home while watching Don's kids). Now that she's no longer at the office, Megan has adopted a casual uniform of chic cropped black pants and sweaters. In the meantime, Betty — just as large and hungrier than ever — looks more and more like a Connecticut grandmother, having swapped her summer florals for an autumn wardrobe of double-breasted, jewel-toned skirt suits, which she wears to her Weight Watchers meetings. While Don's current and former wives pad around in their respective houses fuming about each other, Peggy goes to the office in a rainbow of mock turtleneck variations. Enjoy our full fashion recap, including Beth's side-boobs and more of Jane's fabulous jewels, in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners