Some folks wondered why Elsa Schiaparelli's granddaughter, former model turned actress (and generally fabulous woman) Marisa Berenson, wasn't at the Met Gala on Monday night; others speculated that she hadn't been invited. But it turns out she was busy working in Africa and didn't see the point in flying all the way to New York just to have people fuss over her and take her picture on a red carpet. She told the Post, "The fact is that I am in Africa since two months working on projects of mine that I cannot leave, but I am sure I will ... see the exhibition when I am able to be back in NY." Schiap probably would've done the same.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season