Some folks wondered why Elsa Schiaparelli's granddaughter, former model turned actress (and generally fabulous woman) Marisa Berenson, wasn't at the Met Gala on Monday night; others speculated that she hadn't been invited. But it turns out she was busy working in Africa and didn't see the point in flying all the way to New York just to have people fuss over her and take her picture on a red carpet. She told the Post, "The fact is that I am in Africa since two months working on projects of mine that I cannot leave, but I am sure I will ... see the exhibition when I am able to be back in NY." Schiap probably would've done the same.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat